Sunday, January 9, 2011

Indeed...

indeed it was a sad day. I was mostly emotion-less. *How untrue..*

Let's look at the chronology of events, shall we?

6.30 am >> I woke up. Took a shower. Hot, hot, shower.
7.00 am >> I went online. Daddy bought breakfast. Was VFing and FBing.
8.00 am >> Sara's right. I bully my mother too much. LOL
9.00 am >> 'The Teens" (myself, Andrew, Angelene, Jude and Maria) were driven to YoYo Bus Station, Bercham to wait there till its time to go. then daddy made a second trip to get everybody else. Uncle Ambrose came to bid us 'buh-bye'.

(this is me.. emo-ing. to Tokio Hotel)
10.00am>> we got on the bus. I got the window seat!! *tee hee hee* We left for KLIA.

(fighting for the seats- Oh, family)
(my uncle won the seat fights)
(inside that 50 something year old body is a soul of a 9 year old mischievous little kid- my dad)

1.00 pm >> reached KLIA, kept running to the toilets, KFC for lunch, walked up and down, hugged for absolutely no reason at all.. yeah, crazee family.
(Bless our food. We had KFC!!)

3.00 pm >>
hugged some more. took a lot of pictures. random pictures. I saw this cutie staring at me cause i was talking pictures with my camera. Loadsa flash- he must've thought it's lightning. Gahaha. Toilet. We left for our bus.
4.00 pm >> We got on the bus. Everyone was emo-ing. The weather was such. i was Tokio Hotel-ing throughout.. On our way back to Ipoh.
7.00 pm >> on our way home. then i FB-ed, VF-ed, and Tweeted.
Aryna and I must find a job. ASAP. Life is getting boring and unfair. we also have a date to watch Road Trip together. i should gather more people.. I just LURVE the awkwardness. It's entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin