Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BURN you, you piece of shyt!

Work was super stressful today. This man from KL's Suzukis Customer Service came to check our workshop out. And he's a gay dork. Well, he's married.. But i really think he's gay. The bad kind of gay. Not the Lambert kind.

that's the back of his head.

he was on his phone like, forever.

I snapped a few pictures of him cause i dislike him. I just want to make him famous. That's all. Maybe Suzuki will see this. He shouldn't have stressed me out that much. :( I mean, that's so not the way you talk to a girl, especially when she just joined your fucked up company. He made me work over time, so i only got home at 6.45 pm.

asshole. Work should have finished at 5.30 p.m.

At least everybody else was cheering me up. The boss, the cashier and the foreman were busy making jokes so i could cheer up. Thank you, people... :)

anyway, I cant wait to hold my first paycheck. That would do so much for my education...
This year is just as important as the lasts and the coming ones. since this year i plan to live like an adult, i'll be responsible and will pamper myself more often (as if i don't), and just have fun and love myself and love others. i have...
  • Cousins Reunion Bash
  • future education :D *cant wait*
  • driving (zoooom!)
  • bootsies
  • karaoke party with Devendraa and company. LOL
  • private 18th birthday party bash. (Sara'll be here, awwh yeah!)
  • dates!
Hmmm. i wonder if Cedric's still up for karaoke... I'm going to go make my New Year Resolutions List now. I wonder how many I can ACTUALLY keep... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin