Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have a Blister!

nope. I'm lying. I dont. :)

I'm talking about real music that I thought, ought to be brought back.

say Helllllooooooooooewww to BLISTER!!

*the band members of Blister, posing with their idol, Slash, in Malaysia*

So does anybody actually believe that I have found a real rock-n-roll band in the streets of Malaysia? No, i'm not ignorant about the indie labels and the undergrounds. I have Cik Ain Hranica to let me know about them. Please push the pop scene away, it has not been invited to this discussion.


I was introduced to Blister's music two years ago on Myspace. But i screwed Myspace now, so its all Facebook, Tweets, MSN and Skype. (anyway) Back then, i didnt know what rock-n-roll was. I assumed its the King, Elvis himself. Yesterday, I was introduced to their first single, 'I'm Not Your Slave'.

I have been hooked on this song for the last 24 hours and I know they will make it big in Malaysia, and if ever happened, they will go INTERNATIONAL like Pop Shuvit and Bunkface. I will have to wait for them to release their album this year. Because I'm going to get it.

the members:
Solo
Mangz
Attack
Jubs
Cpt. Darian Henry

Let's discuss their latest single...
>>> This song really relaxes me and i would totally recommend it to ALMOST ANYBODY who had a sucky day at school/college/uni/work or at home.. What did i do today?
My mother tried to 'talk' to me about my future career and talk me into taking a course which is not of my interest. What did i say? "I'm not your slave". My boss wanted me to run some errands, what did i think? 'I'm not your slave'. (well, i had to do it anyway.. i need my salary..) Their single- I cannot get it out of my head. What did i do with Aryna on the phone? Nope. Not phone-sex. I kept repeating to her, 'I'm not your slave'.

If you people out there with nothing to do and you're kaki party like me, I suggest you catch them at these locations...
**Thursdays nights (this February) @ CJ's
**Saturday nights (this February) @ Libido, TTDI Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin