Sunday, January 30, 2011

Puppies.. :D

Hey guys, Lunar New Year is getting closer.. :D
Now I'm opening my hand widely to earn bunch of ANGPAO a.k.a Red Pocket.. :D

I'm going to visit go back to Pemangkat to visit my brothers and sisters there..And I also wanna visit my unforgettable Grandparents that we love most.. :)

Guys, my dog, Venus, gave birth to 5 puppies !!! :P
They're super cute.. xD
And they're nice, 3 in full white color and 2 in white and black.. :)
Unfortunately I can upload the pics, once more, I'm still wishing I can buy Camera.. :(
But if my money's not enough, then I'll use the money to buy new high heels.. :D
I look great on it.. :P LOL kidding man.. :D

My bf are going to KL this Lunar New Year.. :)
Hope u enjoy KL dar.. :D
And don't forget presents.. :P
Kidding LOL.. xD

Lately, I try to read novels..
But not Indonesian novels anymore, I try to read the English one.. :D
That's for improving my English..
So that it get better than before.. :)
Hwaiitiiingg.. :)
ex.Diary of a Wimpy Kid, n' At First Sight..

G2G.. :)
C ya..
For him. I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin