Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Obsession.

After work. Ohmawgawshhh! I randomly had to take this picture. I actually look 18 in this picture. :) Work must be aging me.

Oh no, work is aging me.

Well yes, it's been a hard day at work. Thank you, Jesus. I survived it. I had an awesome day at work. and of course, I now confirm that I am an official supporter of Blister. No, you asshole. Not your blister. I'm talking bout that band.

I don't mean to sound racist people, but it's time some Eurasians/Portuguese people took the stage. Like I believe, this can be big. I know many people who like hard core rock and rock and roll. One day, i'll take the stage and sing at your wedding. ^.^

I am very into 'borrowing' nowadays. i 'borrowed' more pictures from Blister. Dont ask from where. I'm pretty good at snooping. This is because i used to watch Charlie's Angels with mummy all the time. Here they are. Random, but adorable.

Let's have an ice-breaker.

Captain Darian looking out to the sea.. Aye Aye Captain!

Owhmagash! it's Faizal Tahir with the long hair and Superman shirt!! Oh wait, no it isnt. It's Jubs.

*screams* Solo trying to outgrow the hair like Slash. Maybe in a couple of months....

When I look at this picture of Mangz, it totally reminds me of Colby O 'Donis.

this is Attack. And i think if i post anything bout the smoking..., he WILL attack. =.=

This is Blister. awww guys! I'll be your slave anyday!! LOLs. (just an expression. I wont. =P)

and Aryna, babes, i am so proud of you that you won something from Mix Fm.. This is something I found about your new crush...


Avan Jogia back in vancouver eating some thing that doesnt look very appetizing. Have fun with my ex-boyfriend, baby. Take care of him.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin