Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOVE can HATE

Random title again. =,=

awmygawsh! he didnt talk to me!! i am sooo hurt! T.T hm.. maybe he's just too busy to notice me or something.. I wont talk to him anymore. Not unless i have to. *moves on...

btw, 'he' is a boy.

deep sigh.

I'd like to thank Aryna Nadira, my best friend, for posting up a blogpost for the people she loves. I am one of them. :D that obviously means i'm a lovable person. Come, love me. Hahahaha! Anyway, apparently, i have no shame- because i am loud. But i am shy when i have to take pictures. Aryna, i had no idea. Haha. And then she posts up 2 pictures. One of my famous 'i-beat-that-Monalisa-artist' drawing called 'Lyricart' (Lyric+ art? Get it?) and another embarrassing one we took the day I went over to her place to' study. 'STUDY. my ears.'

Well, i'll return a favour for that girl. :)

Aryna, this is why I love you so much.
you're always there to talk to me when I need you.
you're always making me laugh and I love to laugh with you.
you say absolutely strange pervy things at very unpredictable times.
I like the way you argue with yourself. It's like you have personality issues.
I totally love all those high school moments when we sat together. Everything was loud and random.
you're pretty, you're gorgeous! Try to wear heels more. You'd be a model!
You have an awesome personality and it clicks with mine.
You speak your mind, but you also know when to speak it and when not to speak it.
You're that person i imagine who's going to open a cat shelter one day. LOLs.

01-10-2010
I'll remeber this day. We had our indirect fight. We had our indirect make-up. and we had fun.

IAN KOH! You are an awesome friend! i will NEVER, EVER think of you as an education counsellar EVER again! Thank you for lightening up my mood today at work and agreeing to the terms and conditions of being my new manager. :) And dont forget, we have a concert to attend to go stalk that wonderboy of mine. Well, for me. Not for you. :)

I am pissed at my mum. She keeps repeating 'education' then she ends it with 'no money'.
Wouldn't it be better if i just took up 'garbalogy' instead? I dont need to study rubbish. All i have to do is pinch my nose, wear an astronaut suit and pick up rubbish. I'll be the trendiest chic in town.

Raffles would be good for art and design. My mum will not approve. =.= Sorry Ian.
KDU, according to Cedric, swallows money. But Mass Comm there is awesomeS!
I used to/ still do eye my opportunities on Segi Uni Coll cause of the courses they offer. And the campus looks amazing.
Taylors is for rich kids. I never considered that a place to study.
UCSI is interesting, as much as it's fees. I'll have to sell my organs to get in. Same goes to Lim Kok Wing.
Don't even start about UTAR cause I'll make you end it with a red and black eye.
Teacher's training is acceptable, but i wanna be a lecturer and i dont know where the hell i'm gonna do it.

JESUS! Come on! Talk some sense into mummy! Let daddy win the effing lottery or something!

Anything to get me out of this sick and horrifying place. I'm a Kay Elle girl, Lord. Please, take me back there. I want to go back to my other home. i wanna start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin