Saturday, January 29, 2011

Greetings, Earthlings.

This is me, at work. Freezing in the office. A whole lot of you have been wondering what kind of job i do, (hey, buddies!) so i just did this for my bloggerz.



Aryna, hope you get my message. I'm not upset bout failing the test again. I guess i'm just really nervous about rules. I mean, since when was i good at rules?

Blister, this is yours truly, blogger ~ Judy Anastacia Marie de Rozario. I am a 'new' fan and I want to get your album so badly, so please get your album ready ASAP.. I lurve you guys! You guys are real 'doduks'. Even my dad agrees!

5V3, those, wanting to know where i work and what i do: Welcome to one of the best temporary jobs ever. See, i even had time to take this video! That means, i have pretty much NOTHING to do. So yes, i am lucky. and you ARE jealous.

Cedric Fernando, thank you so much for the advice you've given me. I've edited a few stuff.. I know i went overboard with them and you have done a really nice thing to correct me. i'm saying 'hi' now. Thanks, Mister!

Ian Koh...., you are an awesome budddayyyyy! Thank you so much for keeping me company at work.. On facebuk. and taking time to comment on my everyday nut-case-jobs. We are going to watch Blister live when i come to Kay-Elle, kay? But since you're at Raffles, i'm going to have to prove to you how stylish i am.. Since we can agree that i am a superb perasan fellar.. You will have to be my driving buddaaayyy.. Since i failed again.. LOLs. Dont forget.. We have a plan... :)

Nat~ I cant believe you're leaving me again. At least we'll all go for The Green Hornet before your flight. Aryna has got me hooked on the idea of Jay Chou speaking English. HAWT!

Chan, you the awesomes!! I totally know what whacked hairstyle i'm gonna do. You know i like being different, and the fact that i am is going to start a new hair revolution. Let's all dye the tips of our hair and pretend we are from a different planet.

Sara, i still need help with that hairwax. My mum will NOT hold the hairdryer for me! She has been acting tooo cute nowadays knowing that she has fans like you. Gosh! Oh yes, one more thing, i'm really sorry bout your hard disk.. it somehow makes me think of your typo 'hard dick'.. haha! my mum was teaching this li'l boy BM and he didnt know how to spell 'adik', so my mum was like, "A for ah- dick for dik, dick for dik." I died laughing.

Ain. tolongla update blog kamu. Malas tau, baca yg sama je.. Hadui! Hope everythings okay for you...

and oh yeah, I have a date with my awesome god-sis, Cheryl, tonight~ we gonna watch Baya play music in the pub nearby.. Dont stalk~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin