Friday, January 28, 2011

w/o/r/k/i/n/g

I just COMPLETED one months worth of car service intake forms. I had to Microsoft Excel everything and 'auto sum' them. Gah! Pain. I really dont know how i managed to finish everything! =.= Then i had to send it to Mr. Ramli. *not the burger man* And i had to send an apology for no effing reason about why i didnt send it in earlier. CHEESES. Duh! i didnt attend any effing ceramah or courses for this! Sometimes i wanna quit, but then the devil lovingly whispers all these into my ears..

- SALARY... *think of all the clothes and shoes you can buy*
- FREE FOOD everyday ... *save money but tummy full*
- UNLIMITED INTERNET... *facebuuuuuk!*

so i turn to Jesus for an answer, and you know what he says? 'The devil has a point. You wont bug your mummy and daddy for anything, so that means in a way, you're following the 4th Commandment."

=.=

I'm craving for chocolates and marshmallows now. My monthly friend has left for a vacation. So, same time next month. gah! That's right! LOLs. funny thing is that, Daddy never realizes when i'm PMS-ing. Apparently, i'm always in a bad mood. Am I, now?? Huh? Ass. I know that when Aryna PMSes, she's irritated at everyone. So i try not to say anything to her. TRY. But i manage to pull some strings here and there.. *i'm sorry Aryna, i'm very fascinated by our little secrets..*

I cant believe i downloaded 'Mother Knows Best' and 'I See The Light' from A Tangled Tale. I'm going to burn it and leave it for my mum to listen to it. Oh yeah, she was so irritated with me when I was ignoring her and listening to Alesana instead...

'Sweat drips from my eyes..
Screams of lust we cry
Tonight, you are, everything
You're everything...
You're everything to me..."

If only you know how much you mean to me. And you realise why i'm doing all this for you. I hope you see the light soon enough..

the 18 songs that has been on replay on MP4 this morning.

Escape the Fate- As You're Falling Down
Alesana - Apology
Attack Attack- Stick Stickly
Breaking Benjamin- Breath
Bullet For My valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire
Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
Trapt- Headstrong
Linkin Park - Leave Out all the Rest
Egypt Central - Over and Under
Fireflight - Unbreakable
Hinder- Lips Of an Angel
Three Days Grace- Just Like You
Blue October- Hate Me
Leann Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight
Mayday Parade - Jersey
south Jordan - Fatal Flaw
Taking back Sunday - Make damn Sure0
The Killers- Mr. Brightside


Sorry, TH... I needed some music where people scream back at me and make me wanna scream back at them.. I'll go home and listen to you during facial time, okay? oh yeah, i have my 2nd-time undang test tomorrow. I'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin