Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Resolutional Rockets and Stars

I dont know why i named the post as such. I feel really random today. I visited my ex-social networking site account. Me, hugging a effing teddy bear.

screw it, punks. i was 13.

I have come up with my 2011 Resolutions. oh what a time...

Number 1- I will not find the tendency to lie, unless i really need to get out of a bad situation at home and in the office. (or if i didnt do my future college work...)

Number 2- I will make sure I get my pair of boots this year no matter what and i will love and cherish them until I get sick of them and give them away.

Number 3- I'm going to (try) doing work for mummy, daddy and the office people without complaining *OUT LOUD*.

Number 4- I'm going to speak my mind. If i think it's offensive, i'll just shut up for a while. Then re-assemble the sentence so it sounds more decent.

Number 5- I will never, ever go to any bad sites to watch hot guys do each other because it is NOT polite to invade their privately public space. No matter how hot they are.

So far these are the five I came up with. I have to list a few more.. wait till Mummy sees this.

Anyway, I did mention myspace just now. And now i'm going to get you ready for the pre-introduction of a Malaysian band who have recieved their uber big break. Well, i 'borrowed' this picture, so I might be sued if they found out. LOL. na, they too nice to hurt a girley like me. =.=
The guitarist from the band Blister. Jubs.

doing what he does best. i suppose.

I will post more pictures up of the whole band soon. and hopefully get other details from them.
Blister's coming your way, people. That's right!
Anyway, i was bored just now, so i cam-whored. Here are the results of my other hobby.


i like this picture because it's who i am in my own little COLOURFUL world.

and this is another favourite picture because i like playing the wanna-be-angel.

DINNER TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin