Monday, January 24, 2011

awmygawsh. monday!

i read Aryna's blog post. I can feel the heat all the way from where she is. She must really hate the two brats so much. XD

Anyways... I am talking to my 'smiley', Simon. :D and the conversation will remain private. Dear, dear Andrimir.. LOL. Hmmm. Let's see.

Today... went to work... blah blah blah... my computer jammed. it was cold... I ate roti canai for breakfast... And I ate chicken rice for lunch... And I was listening to music on my MP4... songs like, songs. It was a boring day at work. So i facebook-ed. Then suddenly, there was thunder and lightning. and the electricity went off. i did NOT scream. :D i did better than that. I jumped up my seat and stood up straight, like a pole.

I text-ed Chan and Judith. Judith was talking about somebody. (heh, jenggjenggjengg, Judith)
Chan's PC kena attack dengan virus. And she was complaining about the credit card she badly wants so she can do her online shopping. *mummy, i want one, toooooo*

I put up a status on FB. About why are all the cute guys gay. Is there no hope for the female kind anymore? Chan obviously 'like-d' it. haha. And Cedric liked my other status where i tagged him in. Memorable.

OMG. The TV is so dang loud! they have people screaming like mad hogs. Gah. sick people. I have to work tomorrow as well. I'm dreading it. Sigh. I actually miss being tucked into bed and being sung lullabies to. ^___^ guitars send me to sleep...

I'm going to post the 10 best songs that send me to sleep (in no particular order)...
You and Me.
These Hard Times.
So Close
Stolen
Hurricane
Fire Fly
Behind Blue Eyes
Here in Your Arms
Umbrella (cover)
Cat and Mouse

Goodnight everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin