Friday, January 28, 2011

Boulevard

..of.broken.dreams.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Not so emo la..

So, yes. I recieved an email... and it calmed me down bout the whole future education thing.. Oh mum, when you have to stop, you REALLY have to stop. Thank you Cedric Fernando. You're an AWESOME neighbour! I love you in a very neighbour-ly way. ^_^

i met new cousins. I thought my dad was a lone ranger. =.= i'm surprised he actually has a social life. LOLs. Well, they are awesome and I can't wait to meet them.

I dont know what day it is tomorrow. is it a Friday or a Saturday? See? I dont need alcohol to be drunk. *Katy Perry- Last Friday Night* I will try and cut down the foul languages..

but here's a list of my top 5 favourite 1-word thing to say:
1- Asshole. - practically all the time when we're joking.
2- Babe!!! - with my besties..
3- OMG- is considered one word.
4- effoff! - no need to explain..
5- whatahell?- at everything bad news.

I'm such a good girl. :) Today, that jackass Customer service guy came back to visit us at work.
He likes me now. I think my combination of British-American English blew his mind. I rawk. He was speechless. But he managed to give me a valuable quote:

"We must know and do everything that is important, but we must also know which is priority."

It actually got to me. Wow. I'm so surprised. For someone from BLUR-TOPIA to get the point is sooo difficult. OMG. i'm actually craving for Shandy and wine.. This is Daddy's fault. He told me the Portuguese love alcohol. He doesn't touch alcohol often. Guess my mum must've given him a hard spank. =.=

Well, i don't have to necesarily be like them, holy people. I'm holy in my own way. [What a way to use 'holy' as a word..] My MP is blasting Tokio Hotel into my ears. Funny aite? 'I get down on you, get down on you...' why does that give me pleasant images?? Gah. i have to sleep now. I'm half way falling edi. Sighs.

oh and people, if you have a problem with my blog, take it somewhere else. I'm through with your drama.

~hugs XOXO
Gossip Girl

Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin