Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas.. HOHOHOHO..


Merry Christmas Friends !! :)
I wish you a Happy Blessed Christmas.. :D

On the 23rd and 24th Dec, have you come ??
Did you saw me on the first of the show ?? :)
I dance, and it's success :D
I'm happy, hahahahahahahahahaha..

My cousin's back to Singapore o'redy.. :(
But on the 3rd January I'll visit 'em there, I can't wait to see 'em again.. :D

Hey, what did you guys get for the Christmas present ??
Especially from your bf or gf ??
Did you know what I get 1st from him ??
He asked me to open one box full of real frogs.. :'(
Before I finish opening the box, one li'l frog came out, so I scream and cry.. :'(
I HATE FROGS.. :(
But then he gave me a dolphin doll that I always wanted.. :)
You're the best, Aji.. :)
LOVE YOU..

Today, we when to orphanage..
I saw one of 'em named Yoshi if I'm not mistaken, she's defects one..
But she still can enjoy her life..
I was amazed for 'em, they can still sing and worship God although they're defect..
We must learn to thank God from 'em.. :)
These are some photos of them..



Later on, I'll try to upload my dancing videos and photos for you.. :)
Merry Christmas Friends !!!
And Happy New Year..
GBU.. :)
Special for him, thx and I Love You.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin