Monday, December 27, 2010

Again & again


Heyhoow.. :)
Do you know what ??
For the 2nd time, I've watch Narnia Voyage on cinema, this time is with my family.. :)
Hahahahaha, after watching Narnia, I watched Tron Legacy with my belove one, as the picture up there.. :)
The movie's bout like programs, people as program in this movie.. :P
It's action, for those who love action, must watch this..
And I think it spends a lot of money for making that movie..

Hey guys, it's near the New Year o'redy..
3 days more.. :)
And 6 days more, I'll go to Singapore. xD
Can't wait for that..

And you know, this holiday is changed name become Boringday.
Nothing to do here, just waiting for him to come, but just if he comes, if not..
It'll be very BORING.. :)
Fortunately, I got internet, can do some blogging or chatting or checking facebook.. :D
Hey, he got a blog o'redy, you can check it by clicking this => Aji Gunawan.. :)

Upz, gtg guys..
Going to have breakfast.. :)
Bubyez..
Gbu..
Special for him, I Love You.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin