Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye 2010


Hey hey hey..
1 last day for 2010.. :)
You must use it wisely !! :D
Ahahahahahahaha~

I'll tell you my plans..
At 31th Dec night, my father will drive us to Pemangkat, it's where my grandparents live, so I'll pass trough New Year's eve at Pemangkat.. :(
I can't pass along my BF.. :(
So sad..
And there's no internet there.. :(
Can't online for updating this blog
So I must say it first now..
"Happy New Year guys !!!"

This few days, I spend my time just for playing computer, cause there are nothing else to do..
But it's okay, I found a game titled It Girl on Facebook, and it's pretty exciting..
You guys must try lorh~ LOL..

This is picture of me and Nadia Callista.. :)
The one who split, is me..
And above me, she's Nadia Callista, My junior.. LOL..

Gotta tell ya somethin'..
I LOVE HIM !!!
I miss talking with him like usual.. :(
I miss him very much.. :(

My father's goin' to turn of the WiFi..
gtg..
bubyeezz..
Gbu..
Special for him, I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin