Friday, January 1, 2010

past time

The first time I know I know that feeling. think it can not be buried again, this feeling more I can not deny. The closer I come to you. I know more about you, that night. never seemed to be a story. memory that I can not forget. when I express my heart is, really touched and happy when you feel what I feel for this. time went by with time, we go through all this alone, without any sense of embarrassment or shame anymore. Day after day I spent all this with its mu. I could not get away from you. I want to be with you. it was tough this life without you by my side. I began to understand all your behavior.all about you. 4 months we were together. for me it was too loyal. do not want to feel when we will see, can not wait to taste it. that nostalgia can be restrained no longer unstoppable. but unfortunately all did not fit with what I expect. You betrayed me. his sense of disbelief, tears can not be contained again when I need to know and see all that. god ... I think he wanted to die. loyalty which has been my wake up with tears you taken a savage without pity. continuing pain. tears of regret flowed freely. but even that could not restore yourself. I'm sorry all of this. though it was impossible to me you have. I forgot slowly his land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin