Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sorry Seems To be The Hardest Word

But then, there's nothing for me to be sorry about. :)

Aryna had this obsession over Chris Crocker for about... 36 hours so far?? i'm still counting. :)


2 days ago, she told me she drank milk, and she had to take a dump, but she was very vulgar about it. i told my dad. And my dad was like, "shat? what is 'shat'?" I then explained in the most politest method discussing poop. 'Daddy, 'shat' is the past tense for 'shit'." My mum skipped dinner after that. She had a Vitagen and just slept after that.

Yes. This is why Aryna and i are best friends. I still dont understand why.

So out of the 5 books by Christopher Pike that Sara handed over to me, i have ALREADY read 2 of the books 2 years ago. My FAV ever is See You Later. and oh, Whisper of Death. and.. and... *remembering the titles.. * errr..., oh yeah, The Wicked Heart.


All these stories made me cry. Mummy said those books are bad influences on my emotions. Oh please. They are totally fictional. Besides, guess who CRIES when watching a sad Indian soap-operas? Yep. Mummy. I remember making Danielle read them. She was like, 'Judy, err..no comment bout the story.'

I've finished the Vitagens and the Fererro Rochers in my fridge. Which did not result in any weight-gain, but did get me to finish my mothers school work. Not for her alone, but her colleagues as well. Sucks, i know. And my parents are very eager to watch and hear me while i'm Skype-ing, because it's an OPEN conversation. Meaning, they can hear what the other party has to say, and what I have to say, and how much i cuss when i'm mad. but obviously, i get away with most things. As usual.

Adrian Chan told me people find me attractive. Really? I did notice a little bit, but i didn't expect 'attractive' as the word to describe me. More like, 'cute' because i'm childish and adorable when i sweet-talk. :) and he also told me that i'm too nice which results in me being a victim of backstabbing, gossip, rumours and what-nots. I've been told, but never been re-assured by a buddy that way. Thank you, Adrian. I'll be the next Michelle Yeoh like you told me to. LOL.

He also gave me 2 links on youtube about a GIANT centipede attacking a snake (in Penang) which results me dreading to EVER go to Penang and one more about giant African millipedes... :( Bye Bye good food. Until you clear off ALL existing insects in your part of the world, please DO NOT expect me to visit and contribute to the food-lover population. Then Danny gave me a link to watch The Human Centipede trailer. and i seriously wanted to cry because that was practically one of the most horrifying things i've ever watched in the world and its just as bad as House of Wax because it's plain disgusting. *shudders*

I came to realise today that some people like to call me animal names. I've been called a cow by Cheryl Little, a donkey by Cheryl Ambrose, Kitty by Aron and Bunny by Alberto. really, people? I cant feel my bunny tail at all! and oh yeah, Alberto and I had this conversation about me being 'his' bunny.

Alberto : You are my bunny now.
me : oh no, that means i have to love carrots.
Alberto : I have one right here.
me : oh, that means chewing on a carrot and saying 'whatsup, Doc?'
Alberto : No chewing.
Me : then what makes you so sure i'd like it?
Alberto : You'd love it.
Me : I'm a really innocent girl. i wouldn't know, myself. Have you tried you own carrot?
Alberto : *No reply.*

Oh btw Aryna, Alberto is the 'buff' guy in that picture i sent you on MSN. and yes, he says that to every girl, i'm sure.

Song of THAT moment: I dont wanna know. XD

Anyway, being promoted temporarily till i stop work is not a good thing. Cause they take advantage of me. And give me more work. Oh well, i'll be leaving anyway Might as well ebjoy it while i can. :) and then, there's a movie-marathon trip i'm organizing to KL. Here i come Ashton Kutcher, Miss Portman, Cher and Xtina!! Burlesque, No strings Attached and Black Swan.

No centipedes in any of those. Yach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin