Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lucky Number 13..

I had 13 hours of beauty sleep which results in an extremely high pitched voice right now. I havent spoken for 2 hours. The glass might break.

I think i want to get a haircut. Again.

still not happy with my perfect waves. they've reached PAST my bra buckle now.

This is the hairstyle i wanted last Christmas.

super short hair
Mummy stopped me.


So i settled for bangs.
but only trimmed my locks a li'l bit.


Now that my hair is pretty long, I'm opting for this:


maybe i'll cut my hair on the 13th of March.. huhuhu...

Since my last entry..., as usual, lots of things happen.

1 ----> my boss called me into his office. why? to tell me that the office needs me. Cause the new lady who's gonna replace me is quite clueless about the job. That means, i cant leave early. But that ALSO means..., i'm given my salary even for half a month too. And i dont have to work till late. : ) so that means i'm allowed to leave after lunch... but then they need me. So i'll just hang around and lighten their burden. I feel so heroic now. Sheesh.

2 ----> My Daddy dearest is trying to make me deal with Amway products. That means investing RM700 in a few items and helping to sell and getting back the same amount and extra cash put into the business. That also means i get to put business and sales into practice.

3 ----> My mother and I had a personal 'Are-You-Going-to-Continue-Playing-Music-or-Are-You-Going-to-Just-drop-everything-you've-worked-for?' conversation. I dont know. When i'm all alone, music is my only companion. Anyway, so i'm in a dilemma now. I love music, but i dont want to learn it from the book. I want ti to be expressional, and hands-on, and random. All about 'suddenly's'. I dont want any sheet music in front of me telling me what to do next and what to be careful of. I'm tired of staccatos and 'rest' signs. It's like sex. You go all the way to deliver the best. And the violin? Oh Jesus, what am i gonna do? I wanna do it wild. I dont want to be controlled when it comes to music. The same way i covered Automatic...

4 ----> i speak to Danny every night till 1a.m. and feel better about a lot of things. So much opinion a person can take and absorb. And he has every smart thing to say. And holy cow, the art screams 'personality'. Thats why i slep at 3 a.m. last night. Besides, its also the coffee, the chocolates and the unexplainable sugar rush.

5 ----> I also bought a floral top online. I larve it. And ouh! I watched To Sir With Love part II with Aryna. And we were busy texting while watching the movie. Its tear jerking. so is the Alexandre Desplat Twilight : New Moon The Score Track listing album. Its making me drowsy.

*yawn!*
Agh! Good night everyone.

*shuts the journal and puts it under my bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin