Friday, May 27, 2011

Guess who's back?

I'm back on BLOGSPOT.

..I didn't go anywhere. I just temporarily lost interest. Cause... I was.. busy with my Form 6 stuff.

Before you start reading, i just want to warn you. ALOT has happened, so this is a complete summary. If you're not interested to know what i write, GTFO, but if you want to stay and read, you're welcome to stay.

I ESCAPED NATIONAL SERVICE. How? I went to Form Sixxxx. ^_^ Why? Cause i'm the only child and my MUM knows i can't cook to save a life, if i attended collge FAR, FAR away.

3 WEEKS OF SCHOOL
The most memorable things we experience, can both be good or bad. I remember finding out someone's true colours and what not. Some friend this person can be. UGH. And then, there was a good part to it. On the 3rd day of orientation, the teachers asked the crowd, how many 'Lain-Lain's were here in the auditorium. Michelle and I were the only 2 different (Portuguese) students there. And we got up, much to the 'amazed' faces of everyone because Michelle looks Chinese and I look Indian. Two weeks later, for the schools statistics, i was asked to count how many students were there in our class and of what races they were. I figured they put me and Michelle under 'Lain-Lain' but Punjabi. == We had quite a laugh and corrected it to 'Lain-Lain' itself. Oh JOY~

Anyway, Danielle, Michelle and Chloe and I are in the same class! Business package that consists of Introductory to Business, General Knowledge (And Statistics), Economics, Malaysian University English Tests and Accounting. My teachers are okay. Some make me sleepy. Plus, i'm class monitor. I shouldn't be sleepy. I know how to sweet-talk my teachers into going easy on my classmates. That's pretty awesome. So 6RR consists of about 46 students now.. There were 52 of us before. And i have this 'family' policy i practice with them. We help each other and we correct each other. Since i'm very straightforward, i've told my classmates that there's no such thing as 'gossip and backstabbing' in 6RR. If they have any problems, they're gonna have to solve it without spreading word to the grave. I absolutely hate that. so far, so good. I'm the mummy.

These are a few pictures taken throughout 3 weeks, just to sum up everything.

A PART OF 6RR FAMILY AT KBOX IPOH PARADE.

PART OF OUR 6RR CLASS COMMITTEE.

BUDDIES. AWESOME AWESOME BUDDIES.

THE 'ETC' PICTURE. MY BEST FRIEND, MICHELLE.

THE GOSSIP AROUND THE SCHOOL:


SIBLING CASES:


OUTSIDE SCHOOL ACTIVITIES:

MICHELLE, JOYCE AND ME, FOOLING AROUND. SHOWING ACS SOME SUPPORT AT THE MSSM PERAK HOST 2011.

CHURCH FAMILY DAY:
CLOCKWISE: GREG, JOYCE, ME, MICHELLE AND ARNIE.

MY GODMOTHER AND ME AT PIZZA HUT.

So pretty much a lot has happened from the 9th of May until today. It's not much, really. But well, it's a blog. And it's honest, at least. ^_^ HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin