Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life Goes On, doesnt it?

Guess who's back, peeps???

before i cut my hair....

So....
i did my nails before i left to KL.

mani-padi set


what i've done- Linkin Park

I feel guilty for not blogging for the past few days. That's because i was in KL. wonderful, beautiful KL. Home.

I stayed at the apartment in Setiawangsa. Lawrence's apartment. So there was me, Bernie, Lawrence, Sathiya, Aunty Theresa and Uncle Dass. Fun Fun Fun.

Was in KL from 31st March till the 4th of April. Lawrence took us all out for dinner to celebrate Aunty's birthday. the bill? RM315.55. Bingo. The food is.. WOW.







I love my dessert. Sago Gula Melaka. yummmmmmmmm.

Anyway, i got 2 handbags for getting good results for SPM. One from Aunty Carol. It looks a bit too mature for me, but it's multipurpose. :) And the one Mummy bought for me has a BIG BLACK RIBBON on it, and i'll definitely take it to school once Form 6 starts. I CANNOT WAIT to rock the school out. XD

i keep thinking about school. The feeling of walking in on the first day- being the new girl. I've got my homework journal with me [to be organized and never forget birthdays], i've got my colour pens and highlighters [to always take notes and make them interesting], i've got my sketch pad [to draw when i'm feeling bored like shyt] and my novel. [to keep myself occupied]

I cant wait. :)

I have a date tomorrow. :) With a friend. LOL. It's a play date. Still not sure about what movie we'll watch. Haha! He's meeting me straight at the mall after his interview! So, He's going to be in a formal attire. Well, well, i'll just wear a dress! And i'm heavily booked for the whole week!

Lai San's birthday party.
Movie with Adrian.
Driving course.
Church.
Play date with Kirjan.
Girly stuff with Mary Ann.
Buy Aryna a pretzel. Second prize.

I cant believe it. I'm a busy woman. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin