Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Makeover Special Day 1

All about my Crowning Glory.

Below is Jena Malone a.k.a. Rocket from Sucker Punch. Sweet looking ass-kicking Rocket.


So i aimed for Agyness Deyn combined Jena Malone haircut. Now i look like my mum, only younger.

These are shots getting my hair done.

Bye- bye long wavy hair. :( Will see you in about 4 months plus.


That's the aunty who's snipping at my hair. She was paranoid!
"Girl, you betul maw gunting ah? Saya tak taw ah? Manyak cantik wor? Betul ah?"

The time was about 2:58 pm. I texted Aryna. And i sent he a picture too. So close. I cant believe i gave up so much hair! My bangs remain.. But, WOW. Its true what Lai San says.

[4:45:08 PM] Joyce Leong : you actually hacked half of your hair!!!
[4:45:16 PM] Judy Anastacia : yes!! i did!!
[4:45:45 PM] Joyce Leong : most girls, i stress most, will never cut so much even if their lives depend on it.

I knew i was a bit different. :) in a good way. (Mum's making gurgling sounds behind me)


Process of getting the back done.

She did the bob. I told her to CHOP IT OFF!!!

Technically, its still a bob. But a bit shorter and messed up.

I kinda feel light and dancey. Like a pixie. I just wanna twirl and go have fun. Maybe gel up my hair, or apply wax, spray it a different colour. I'm not so stressed anymore! It's amazing. :) Now i've joined Lai San's and Aryna's short hair group.

Lai San


*Unavailable picture of Aryna. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin