Thursday, December 3, 2009

The 6th Month Itch



(Source)


I've been feeling a little antsies in my pantsies lately about the wedding.  Truthfully, this has been a frustrating week where I've accomplished almost nothing, wedding-wise (or really other-wise, for that matter.)  I'm kind of just wishing the wedding were here already! 


Don't misunderstand, I have really enjoyed the planning process thus far and deep in my soul know that I am glad the wedding is still 6 months away since I will be sad when it's all over and done with (and there's still so much to do!)


But right now the anxious, patience-lacking child of 5 inside of me is saying "I just want the wedding to be nooooooooow..." After planning for 8 months thus far, the anticipation is killing me but the wedding still seems so far off.


June brides, we've officially hit the 6 month countdown. Time to start handling all the little details I've avoided thus far (transportation, ugh!) and make this wedding come together. It's go-time, baby...


Ya feel me? Anyone else realizing how quickly and yet so far away the wedding seems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin