Can you baylayve it? It's Tuesday. == Aphis Bombus, people. Aphis Bombus. And you know what's ironic? Bombus was a real bomb of tiredness today. UGH much~~~!!
I have complains, therefore i shall start.
My 'BEST FRIEND' has been getting on my nerves lately. Ahem, ALOT. Ohyesohyesohyes. With her:
* non-stop bragging. (Can someone take away her bragging topics already?)
* non-stop talking. (that's not to bad, but repetition is blah~)
* non-stop show of perfection (only to be diluted with her sense of imperfection so she ain't THAT flawless after all.)
* non-stop smart-mouth attitude (which of course, i'm sure nobody can actually stand.)
I just need to stress further that, seriously, my dear, your life isn't as great as mine. Be it that i'm a tad bit silly, you're a tad too much fussy. And friends, DO NOT yell at each other for the sake of irritation. And people should learn how to take jokes. Especially jokes that have absolutely nothing to do with you, yourself.
It irritates me that you're so self absorbed and you can almost immediately admit to feeling guilty for a little bit of 'usage' towards me for thy own benefits. Don't worry my prettypretty. I won't always be there for your support. Not unless you really deserve it. Hence, my cold sense of humour towards you. Yes, therefore, i tak maw layan kamu. Tolong faham.
Anyhoooos,
I refuse to spend too much time wallowing in chafe towards you.
I'll just summarize what i can in this post.
I....
spoke to Dominate on the phone. ^_^ Other than being completely rendered speechless by his image in total and what's really going on at the back of his mind, I'm quite impressed at the same time, worried about this guy. I've been warned, alot, about his colours, and i've been told to just stay out of it by people who love to criticize him, and yet, have a deep sense of admiration for him. What's so awesome (about me, must say) is that I really have NO TIME at all to judge people by one action or their covers itself. People manage to change. And this boy is struggling. Well, fool me dear, if you are, but i'm not getting in too deep. I care because i'm his friend, and i 'kepoh' because it's good to know. Any other reasons you add to this, will be off the records as it's from your mouth- not mine.
I...
went for PSPA's Choir Concert thingy on Sunday. You know what's uber awesome? I skipped Starwalk. Muahahahaha!! and i got a free t-shirt for helping. And i had the time of my life. I met this new stud named Alvin. Rojak la. Punjabi Chinese. Not too bad a personality. BUT very loud. The best discovery so far is that he screams like a girl. Anyhooos, i watched 10 different choirs perform their masterpieces after weeks and months of practice. Tarcisian was so far the best, i admit, since they did Stupid Cupid with actions. It was a bit slow though (the actions). I think they didn't have time to catch up with the words. Hm. All in all, it was one of the most tiring days in my life.
I...
attended my new school's Sports Day and nearly died of boredom. Booohyah! == Puhlease, people. MGSS had a better Sports Day than this... this... ABOMINATION! But of course, the school is much generous to give us BOTTLES of 100Plus, rather than my old school, who only presented us 1 single coupon to a tiny cup of Milo which evaporates into thin air the minute we hold the cup. Ugh.
I...
am down with the flu-hoo. Boo. :( it's been more than a week. In fact, i got it immediately after i got home from my LT Camp. (refer to the post before this to know what LTC was like) And i have been on medicated drugs for almost a week too. Ughhh! What's my biggest fear? *sobs* I'm afraid to death that i may lose my voice and not be able to sing like i used to anymore.
I want my voice back.
Anyway, this is so far it. I have to go finish up my Signature Hunt crap now. :/ Ta-ta.
No comments:
Post a Comment