i was watching True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet. starring JoJo. and why do i love that movie? Cause sometimes, i think I'm playing a role too. Plus, Ian Nelson is terrifically hot.
While watching that on Diva Universal a.k.a. the former Hallmark Asia Channel, my phone rang twice. Yep. The number that called me... oh well, i'm not losing anything. Here it is.
017-4421810
... bugging me during a pizza and movie session. Hoe. i hate that.
But i obliged. It was quite funny how i brought up the cops and never heard from this mystery homo sapien afterwards.
The conversation is as follows: (red for this unknown person and blue for me.)
Hye, remember me...
wanna give me a name?
Nope guess who am i , im from kl
Any clues?
I can only say im from kl . .n got many ppl told u had a crush on me b4..
Oh really?
Yap do u know who am i now..
Not a clue. Really...
Try telling names. .
Very funny. I dont have many crushes on ppl. So i wont be able to. Wanna suggest any?
Ok. . another clue u kissed me b4..
I say what? What i drunk?
Yap. . unless i think so..
Oh gosh. Who are you?
Just think i think u only did sexs wif me b4..
I'm a virgin.
Thats wat u know i still have the video when we drug u and raped u.... oh gosh how would u know u were drugged right..
Wow. Good joke. Now do you want me to take your number and report it to the cops since you're admitting to stg we're not sure you did?
Not really.. gotcha.. judy..
I love Diva Universal. And AXN. Of course. I grew up with Astro. Except on important study years... Like during UPSR, mummy hid the Astro card. Then during PMR year, she locked the channel. Easy A. i knew her passcode. Her FAVOURITE phrase from the bible. John 10:10. Then during SPM year, I kinda sacrificed TV myself. Gone were the days when Supernatural was on, and Aryna and i will squeal at the sight of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki every Monday at 10 pm sharp. And we'll be squabbling over the Winchester brothers. Haha!
Now that i'm free from work, i'm waiting for Fairly Legal to start. And I like Covet Affairs cause Piper Perabo is acting in it. Haha! F.Y.I. Piper is that foreign exchange student in 'Slap Her She's French.' And somehow, i think Season 2 of Life Unexpected is a bit... blah. The first one was heart-wrenching here and there... Oh poor Lux. Now its all humour.
Great. Now i'm dealing with my STALKER again... Bah! i wanna watch Sucker Punch.
No comments:
Post a Comment