Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Speak Now

Not by Taylor Swift. :)

I love being the therapist. I might be like a Dementor. Living on peoples misery. I hate it. but i love it.


:) Loving the feeling of being around to hear your problems and lightening that burden.

:( Hating the fact that you have burdens and it hurts me that you are miserable.

I guess i am a Grim Reaper instead. Hmmm.

Or Maybe just being me. :)

I have officially lost it. My mind, i mean. Arms turn me on. T.T this would be pretty awkward if i see a random person with really hot arms, i might walk up to the person and snatch his arm and cuddle a random stranger. Woah. I'm capable. Brahhh!

Me playing a role in your lives, making this world a better place. XD

About the arms:

I have faced 2 different types of reaction so far.

Danny: he looked utterly distressed when i told him i'm going to amputate his arm to hug it.
Nial : loves every moment.

hmmm? the similaritires?

They both pointed out i have curves. Danny 'hehe'-ed and Nial mentioned that his arms will be draped around me.

Wow. We know what men are after now, dont we?

I'm tired. Not prepared to blog right now. But i have tons of news. Before i exit this page, i must say, i feel very inclined to join the Disney DYou Malaysia Cover Girl search contest.

Because i'd like to take a challenge. Beat *** out of her game. :) puh-lease. sure. you are sooo model material. dont brag it, doll. you might lose it after all.

Because i'd like fame. I like being noticed. I love attention. But then again, who doesn't? even the quietest introvert-extreme would love it once in a while, if someone asked her, 'Hey!! you're that Math whiz kid who sits in the third row on the left hand side next to the window behind the wall next to the teachers table opposite the door, right??' She's love all that, alright.

Because i'd like to pose better than Bieber. It's a confidence boost. We need it to survive. I've been dumped by Jesus the Violinist, Jaime the Calculus teacher and Pravin the bank manager on It Girl. And that Foreign Exchange student.. Serge? yeah, he dumped me too. Cause he had to leave to study elsewhere in Sorority Life. Fuck you. So i purchased Vinny (i think) and Danilo the Diver from Rio. HAH! asshoullleee!!

Danny, i love your arms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin