Wonderful people, ALL over the planet...
GUESS WHAT?
I swore not to mention my driving in any of my blog posts until i've effing passed it.
I EFFING PASSED IT!!!
Nahahahahaha!
GUESS WHAT?
I swore not to mention my driving in any of my blog posts until i've effing passed it.
I EFFING PASSED IT!!!
Nahahahahaha!
My room is the ultimate mess ever since Christmas last year. I actually found a lot of things i dont use anymore. Like... old present wrappers, shirts, dresses, bags... gah! Clear!ClearClear!
*i'm not saying I do that.*
ANYWAY...
the previous week in a nutshell...
1-
i took Daddy out for dinner at the long stretch of shops and stalls near Tesco. I love food.
Dont you?
2-
Danny revealed a lot of things to me. Tee hee hee. Other than the fact, i have curves. =.= WHO. doesn't see that?? XD
3-
I didn't read my driving book at all. i swear. Until this morning at 7.30 a.m. I took my baby, Aryna's advice about focusing on the Bahagian II (the bahagian where i lose a lot of marks) and read that till i ZZZZZ. I did that today. :)
4-
I bought March's issue of Cleo. And Daddy took me for a short briefing regarding Amway.
Daddy dearest, are you serious? I cant sell anything to save a life. I'm too weak. And lazy.
5-
Daddy talked and talked...me into an Amway facial for Monday. (tomorrow) meaning... i'm skipping work. Thank you Daddy.
6-
I GOT MY EFFING PAYCHECK babeyyyy! All i have to do now... is bank it in. Thank God, i didn't let mummy take January's paycheque or i'll be broke today till i wont have any $ to date my Aryna.
7-
I 'tantrum-ed' at work. Well, not really. I just show my masam muka face la... because Kak Mas was piling up the work on me EVEN though i've ALREADY QUIT my job and i'm only there to help Uncle Mike. and, my braces kept cutting my lips... AND, they disrupted my dental appointment yesterday so i can go back to the office and search for some warranty document for car plate AGJ 1000 because his front wheel bearing was all shitting him out!
8-
Daddy has been teaching me how to speak dirty in Portuguese. The EXTRAS. Hallelujah!
9-
I started 'spring-cleaning' my bedroom. That means, giving away a few items for Lent. :) and recycling items which dont really have much of a purpose. The sharp knife of a short life...
10-
I have been told i don't sound like a cat falling of a building when i sing. I'm really addicted to Dreamcatcher by Alexandre Desplat OST Twilight New moon (i think) soundtrack. And i met my piano and violin teacher yesterday at church. Oh the awkward moment, i didnt know why i quit. BUT, i do want to learn it. from the heart, not the book. And i have 11 year old fans. Yay me. Go find a Bieber please! I'm a bad influence!!!
i took Daddy out for dinner at the long stretch of shops and stalls near Tesco. I love food.
Dont you?
2-
Danny revealed a lot of things to me. Tee hee hee. Other than the fact, i have curves. =.= WHO. doesn't see that?? XD
3-
I didn't read my driving book at all. i swear. Until this morning at 7.30 a.m. I took my baby, Aryna's advice about focusing on the Bahagian II (the bahagian where i lose a lot of marks) and read that till i ZZZZZ. I did that today. :)
4-
I bought March's issue of Cleo. And Daddy took me for a short briefing regarding Amway.
Daddy dearest, are you serious? I cant sell anything to save a life. I'm too weak. And lazy.
5-
Daddy talked and talked...me into an Amway facial for Monday. (tomorrow) meaning... i'm skipping work. Thank you Daddy.
6-
I GOT MY EFFING PAYCHECK babeyyyy! All i have to do now... is bank it in. Thank God, i didn't let mummy take January's paycheque or i'll be broke today till i wont have any $ to date my Aryna.
7-
I 'tantrum-ed' at work. Well, not really. I just show my masam muka face la... because Kak Mas was piling up the work on me EVEN though i've ALREADY QUIT my job and i'm only there to help Uncle Mike. and, my braces kept cutting my lips... AND, they disrupted my dental appointment yesterday so i can go back to the office and search for some warranty document for car plate AGJ 1000 because his front wheel bearing was all shitting him out!
8-
Daddy has been teaching me how to speak dirty in Portuguese. The EXTRAS. Hallelujah!
9-
I started 'spring-cleaning' my bedroom. That means, giving away a few items for Lent. :) and recycling items which dont really have much of a purpose. The sharp knife of a short life...
10-
I have been told i don't sound like a cat falling of a building when i sing. I'm really addicted to Dreamcatcher by Alexandre Desplat OST Twilight New moon (i think) soundtrack. And i met my piano and violin teacher yesterday at church. Oh the awkward moment, i didnt know why i quit. BUT, i do want to learn it. from the heart, not the book. And i have 11 year old fans. Yay me. Go find a Bieber please! I'm a bad influence!!!
Moving on...
I'm going for Black Swan with Aryna in less than an hour. So i'll ask Daddy to drop me off at Jusco before he goes for his distribution meeting. Gah! Cant wait. Danny, you kept asking me if i might be a lesbian right? Maybe i'll be after Black Swan. Does that turn you on? XD
Muahxxx everyone!
I'm going for Black Swan with Aryna in less than an hour. So i'll ask Daddy to drop me off at Jusco before he goes for his distribution meeting. Gah! Cant wait. Danny, you kept asking me if i might be a lesbian right? Maybe i'll be after Black Swan. Does that turn you on? XD
Muahxxx everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment