Monday, February 7, 2011

Really? Monday?

Happy Monday everyone. :) LEt's recap my 7th February 2011 shall we? Shit. 7 days till Valentines. Ah fark, no one to celebrate it with.

Woke up. bathed. put on my clothes. Suffered eating. Plugged in MP4 and went to work.

then I....

Sat down at work, greeted the new 'woman' in the office, showed everyone my braces since they asked me why i was so quiet, went online at work.
then I....

chatted with Jose, typed some service orders, keyed-in some customer details and watched the mechanics fix cars.
then I....

checked my phone, looked through some pictures, wanted to cry, and went back to work.

then I....

went out for my lunch break, had mash potatoes, watched TV, decided to get a tattoo and then went back to work.
then I....

worked a while, FaceBook-ed a while, spoke to Darian, the computer jammed and then I fell asleep for half an hour.

then I....

finished a few more service orders, printed them out and came home EARLY.

then I...

was told that Ms Yeap (mummy's old friend and colleague) was in a coma in ICU (UH) due to being a snatch thief victim and mummy told me to get rid of my handbags. (the nerrrve!)

then I....
went to sleep for about 2 and a half hours, cut my tongue within the 2 and a half hours and woke up to have dinner. I read Darians blog. And had a good laugh... I came to realize that I AM A CHIC, but i'm not THAT chic. hahaha!

I'm talking to my ex-Math teacher from MGS and she's questioning me about my current after-Form-5-lifestyle. It must be really interesting. She couldn't recognize my picture! and she thought i'm some random person. LOL. then she asked me if i'm going on a date. (???) and she asked me what i'm up to now. And that she misses Ipoh and all of us.

I guess life starts after school. After talking to the guys from Blister, i concluded that they shot to fame that way and also by using how they felt about school life and turning it to Art... And now that they work and study and all, i guess it's THE LIFE cause they bring it honestly.

my facebook wall spamming friends.

boy, will i ever NOT forget this...?

the wives and husband of 5V3. We miss you Senn.

2009: The Flick 4 originated after watching Korean drama Boys over Flowers (i gave up after a ONE episode. and the was established on Valentines Day) We also realized that FLICK looks like FUCK because of the L and I next to each other. What? Foursome?

2009: NIE for suicide. Over Bill Kaulitz. Natalie and me. BFFL SoulSisters forever! I actually got on the railings and i will never forget the lorry honking at me!

2010: BEFORE SPM. Danielle, Croco-Sis asked me to help her with her mums concert. I did. And i met drummer boy. Whom I got over after a couple of days. Remember Dan??

2010: LAST EVER PESTA RIA that 5V3 had together. It was a success, except that a few teachers were being real dicks that time.

I still miss school. A miss waking up early very groggily and waiting for my bus. I miss meeting my friends in the morning to have a good laugh and criticize our school radio. I mean, talking about a tsunami is not a good idea early in the morning. Music should be the main course. And playing Rihanna EVERYDAY without fail is FARKED UP. yuck.

I was thinking of designing a few shirts. The band-tee shirts REALLY suck in Parade. I mean, so far the best one ever was the Tokio Hotel black shirt i own.. but they screwed up the Green day shirt by adding tooo much colour into it looking like someone just splashed paint on the shirt through their nostrils! Ew. So i think i'll design a few baby tees with my favourite bands on it. :)

I just explained to Adrian about servicing cars. =.= WTF is wrong with me? I'm losing my girly-ness! Argh. I told him about the type of lubricants (semi or fully synthetic) and price of service labours. =.= Gawd. I must stop. Argh. Fire crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin