Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mansions and Moons. XD

random title. again.

I had a wonder-fun day today. Except the part that I lost my pendrive. My work pendrive. GARHHH! and this Zaiton lady from Suzuki kept calling to ask me when i'll hand in the reports for Suzuki Services.

A word of advice: Always keep your pendrive safe. Or Zaiton will call you.

So i had fun with Kak Mas today. She's the new lady there. And she's nice. And friendly. and she randomly asked me to make ang pau goldfish. Hellloowww? *gloupglupglupglup* hahaha!

Today was pretty much awesome. I have decided to keep myself busy on Valentines Day because i'm DONE having my heart broken. :D

I went through a mental list of exes and crushes and realized that none of them lasted more than a year. Well, this is minus all the celebrity crushes.. =.= Bill is still the longest crush ever...


Isnt this the the most adorable thing in the world?

Anyway, i've gotten a new hobby!! I'm a trend setter. XD. I went through my old school journals and all, and i checked that most of the phrases i came up with were commonly used among my classmates. XD. I remember during our English Aural test, i kep saying, 'moving on' in this really mixed accent and dumb face, and the next thing i knew was that the class was doing it. Of course, Cik Ain helped me spread the word. Other than that was the popular 'arshloch' and 'say wherrrrrrrt?' in Texas slang. :) LOL.

Oh guys! Do you remember my aural about speaking in German?? Oh Gosh!! I remember asking 4V3 Math questions and they looked at me like, 'WTFJu?' hahaha! i'll NEVER forget that! And i suddenly sang Monsoon during the aural!! haha! good times. :D awww, i wish i was back in school...

Another trend setter i know is Sara Fong. Last year was 'copy Sara, everybody!' year. 'Fesyenn' and 'ugut-ing' everyone. Waah. Gonna miss all that too! BTW, Sara is leaving to UK and i'm skipping work tomorrow to go out with her. Sara, this is so NOT fair babe. I wanna come too.

my mum saw me looking at this picture. She called me pedo.


ahhrghh! i want my pendrive back! *sobs*

Ian and I are having a creative argument. -.- about .. ohwhatthehell. its totally crap.





I'm listening to Stay With Me by You Me At Six. Its so screamy. :) Like how i want my pendrive to stay with me now.

Random to-do-list:

Make a list of things i want for my funeral if i died young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin